Notting Hill Decorative Hardware was first created in late 1996. Recognizing a void in the marketplace, owner Kathy Dustman worked closely with a highly respected fine arts foundry to develop initial designs.
The line began with classic motifs, handcrafted in pewter and bronze with clarity of detail and outstanding depth of relief. The response in the higher-end hardware arena was immediate and overwhelmingly positive.
Notting Hill's focus has been to provide the highest quality craftsmanship with uncommon, eye-catching designwork. We have now expanded the line to feature an array of period and classical styles, the lodge look, wildlife & nature-inspired hardware as well as distinctive designs with regional appeal.
Notting Hill presents timeless designs which will enhance the beauty and character of any room. From grand kitchens to luxurious baths to accents for that special piece of furniture, our hardware adds elegance and refinement to function.
Notting Hill products are “Made in the USA”. All castings are copyrighted.
|Product Information• No minimums for stock finishes|
• Non-standard finishes require a 24 pc minimum
• All hardware is handcast in either solid pewter or solid
• Notting Hill copyrights are cast into the underside of each
• Protective lacquer applied over all finishes
• Plating options include the following:
Enamel & Hand-Tinted Color
Antique Solid Bronze
|• The term “antique” refers to specialized methods of
treating the metal so there is|
contrast between the raised relief and recessed
• All pewter hardware has internally threaded inserts cast
into the stem for lifetime
• All knobs have been engineered to accept an 8/32 screw
have been individually packed with each knob
• Screw length may, or may not, be applicable to the type of
drawer or cabinet
used by the customer and is offered as a convenience
Lead Times• Like most businesses, Notting Hill wants to avoid excess
however, there may be products in stock that can be
shipped almost immediately
after a particular order is received
• Standard lead times for hardware not in inventory is 3-4
weeks to the ship date